links in construction . . . soon available
First name : Carl Anders Sven
Last name : Hultin
Artist name : CASH
Citizenship : Swedish
Based in : Brussels, Belgium & Stockholm, Sweden
Date of birth : 24 March 1988
Origins : Sweden & Zimbabwe
Languages he speaks : French / English / Swedish
Other facts about him:
He made his first autoportrait when he was 4 years old.
He has travelled to more than 40 countries in the world.
He considers himself as an "AFROPEAN".
Represented by :
ARTBYCASH is the creative portfolio of the artist Carl Anders Sven Hultin (better known as CASH).
It was established in 2010, right after his architecture studies in Brussels (La Cambre (ULB), Saint-Luc (UCL)).
He is born on the 24th March 1988 and is a self-taught artist (he made his first autoportraits at the age of 4).
He is Swedish/Zimbabwean, was born in Stockholm (Sweden) and grew up in Brussels (Belgium) where he is currently based.
His work is always very colorful. He works on different medias such as: paper, carton, canvas, walls, clothes
Drawings (crayons, b&w) + Paintings (acrylic, palette knives)
Multiple cities of Belgium
Caves de Cureghem (Anderlecht), Belgium
- Apparition on TV Brussel (Dutch channel)
- Creation of logo for the fraternity of
the Congolese students of ULB "BISO NA BINO"
- Painting used by the City Hall of Brussels
Arenberg theater, Antwerp, Belgium
- Collaboration with Arne Quinze (Sculptor)
for the Bridge of Tomorrow for Tomorrowland
- Collaboration with brand "North Hill"
Montmarte, Paris, France
- Portrait of Goodluck Jonathan (President of Nigeria)),
- Winner of European Contest by the Mission of China
"Creative Contest of Unlimited China"
Given personally by the Deputy Prime Minister of China,
- Apparition on French TV : Tantine
- Award, 3rd price of the African Art Fair 2015 (60 artists)
Galerie Joseph (Rue de Turenne), Paris, France
- Trip to China, invited by the Mission of China to EU
- Internship with Palolo Valdes (sculptor)
- Apparition on French TV : Touche Pas À Mon Poste
C'est Mon Choix
- Salon CREATIVA sponsored by Schleiper
- Exhibition in ART TOISON D'OR
- Apparition in coffee table book :
"The best of 2016, International Emerging Artist Award"
- Award of CONCOURS PHOTO NORD D'IXELLES
- Award of Fine Arts by "La Nuit des Mérites"
London (Shoreditch), England
- Exhibition on the Rooftop of Galeries Lafayette
- Campaign for UNIQLO, Ambassador for Brussels
- Award of BRUKMER Magazine
Musée Charlier, Brussels, Belgium
- Painting at auction for Télévie (Biggest TV Charity in Belgium)
Famous people I've met and painted/drawn